1. Down and "Finish"
2. Elbows High and Outside
3. Muscle Snatch
4. Snatch Lands at 2", 4", 6"
5. Snatch Drops
SKILL TRANSFER EXERCISES:
1. Snatch Push Press
2. Overhead Squat
3. Heaving Snatch Balance
4. Snatch Balance without a dip
5. Snatch Balance with a dip
PVC Pass-Through & Wrist Mob
Posterior Shoulder (Rotator) S&F (ball)
Hamstring S&F (barbell)
A or B
A: Handstand Push-ups (3 x Max Reps - Strict)
2 mins REST between sets
B: Handstand Push-Up Variations (3 x Max Reps)
Work the progressions / variations to determine the most challenging achieveable option:
- Push-Up (from box / bench / bar / floor)
- "Pike" position push-up (feet / knees on box, get torso as vertical as possible / get close to box)
- Handstand Hold (10-30 sec)
- Strict / Kipping HSPU ... (adjust depth / RoM as required)
- Strict / Kipping Deficit HSPU ...
- Free Standing HSPUs ...
use the same variation for the 3 sets
High-Hang Power Snatch (95/65#)